Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
BBA at Mid-Western University School of Management (MUSOM) is one of the outstanding program in Nepal, constituted under the Midwestern University BBA program addresses to the current and emerging need of the business and corporate world. MUSOM BBA has been formed to prepare young individuals for careers as successful mid level managers and entrepreneurs by developing managerial competence for the competitive world.
Student is required to complete altogether 120 credit hours to get the BBA degree at MUSOM.
The specific objectives of this program are:
- Prepare students to take-up middle level managerial positions in the business sector
- Develop students’ skills in object-oriented business management capable of understanding and solving practical business problems creatively
- Provide professional management education with a blend of computer and management information system courses
- Prepare students to proceed onto post graduate level study in business administration
The general teaching pedagogy of BBA at MUSOM includes class lectures, group discussions, case studies, guest lectures, role play, research work, project work (individual and group), assignments (theoretical and practical), and term papers. The teaching faculty will determine the choice of teaching pedagogy as per the need of the course.
The concerned faculty shall develop a detailed course outline and work plan at the beginning of each semester and also recommends the basic text and other reference materials for effective teaching-learning of the course modules.
Objectives of BBA program of MUSOM
- Prepare students to take-up middle level managerial positions in the business sector.
- Develop students' skill in object-oriented business management capable of understanding and solving practical business problems creatively.
- Provide professional management education with a blend of computer and management information system courses.
- Prepare students to proceed onto postgraduate level study in business administration.
The candidate applying for admission to the BBA program of MUSOM must have:
- secured at least second division in the 10+2, PCL or equivalent program; and
- successfully completed a twelve-year schooling or its equivalent from any university, board or institution recognized by Mid-Western University.
- complied with all the application procedure.
Eligible applicants are required to appear in the entrance test commonly known as Mid-Western University Management Aptitude Test (MU-MAT) conducted by the Faculty of Management. The test will follow the international testing pattern and standards. It includes the areas like:
- Verbal ability
- Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
There shall be altogether one hundred (100) objective questions in the MUMAT containing twenty (25) questions in each section with a total weight of 100 marks. Student must secure a minimum of 40% in the MUMAT in order to qualify for the interview.
Applicants securing above cut off point marks in the MUMAT will be short-listed. Only short listed candidates will be interviewed and selected for admission.
Admissions of the students in BBA program of MUSOM will be strictly on the basis of merit list. Merit list is prepared on the basis of:
- 60% of MUMAT Entrance examination
- 30% of marks secured in percentage in plus two or equivalent
- 10% Interview
|S.No||Name of course||Syllabus|
|1||Bachelor of Business Administration||Download|